January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012

Last weekend together, I had the opportunity to celebrate the start of the new year with most of my closest friends. 2012 is going to be a pretty intense year.
On a local level this year will definitely be marked by daily rumours of an early general election. An election which is probably not going to happen this year.
On an international level, my bet is that the biggest issues will be the North Korean power transition, elections in Russia and the Us and the survival of the Euro.
On a personal level I have decided to stick to 3 resolutions. The first one is to do more travelling. USA and Argentina are at the top of my wishlist.
Secondly, is to start living healthier. Thirdly, the last resolution is to update this blog on a more regular basis.

Happy 2012 to you all

Dru

Ps: what better way to start the trar than in our beautiful capital city?

No comments:

Post a Comment